Here at Feed The Hunger Fund, we are a small but mighty team, serving small business owners in both California and Hawaii. We are a nonprofit, certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that aims to drive systemic change across the food system. We are dedicated to addressing food security and poverty by providing loan funding and business technical assistance to farmers and food entrepreneurs, primarily among immigrants, women, and communities of color.
FTHF California is looking to hire a Full Time Business Development Officer.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of work experience in lieu of degree.
• 4+ years of work experience with nonprofits or community development, microfinance, small business, or related industry.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on clarity, conciseness, and relevance.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Demonstrates sound judgment and effective decision-making skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of small business management and operations.
• Passionate about advocating for marginalized communities in underserved areas.
• Effective communicator with cultural competency to connect with a diverse audience.
If you live in California and have the above experience with nonprofits or community development, microfinance, small businesses, and are passionate about supporting local food and farming small businesses, and advocating for marginalized communities in underserved areas, then we want to hear from you! Please email resume and cover letter with the subject line “Business Development Officer” firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer